1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by chilloucik, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chilloucik

chilloucik New Member

• Your account Email - maciaszek1337@onet.pl
    • What char were you on -I wasnt on server
    • What were you doing before the ban -I wasnt in game.
      Yes, I was using ESP Item for looting only while no one was on server because yesterday Arrowsky told me if i get any suggestions to improve game then i should tell about it so i decided to run ESP Item because today before i injected i wondered why there wasnt any items in boulder when i walked through boulder city and i found only 9mm mag and wall which shouldnt be there. Right now i know why there wasnt any items (check 2nd suggestion)
      [​IMG]
      My suggestions:
      -remove that wall from this building because i think it shouldnt be there (Boulder City)
      -fix items which are spawning under terrain (thanks ESP Item for the info Kappa)

2. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi @chilloucik,

First time I've seen someone admit they were cheating. Unfortunately, as stated in our End User Access and License Agreement, you were caught hacking. You agreed to this document upon registration of your account, and it is your own responsibility to not break any of the agreements.

You will not be unbanned. Please see this thread for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.